Well, here it goes... I've been shocked at how the blogging world has taken off and I have my hesitations to doing this...Want my list? Well, even if you don't, it seems that folks just put whatever they want on these things so I'm going to share my list of reasons why I don't want to do this with you:
1. There are freaky people out there..I don't want them to find me!
2. I'm not that interesting..or funny, for that matter
3. I'm really worried I will most likely offend someone and I would hate that to be a result of blogging (I know, I know...I AM a people pleaser...yes Jenni, I should just get over it)
4. I will most likely get frustrated with the whole blasted thing b/c I'm sure there will be some point in time that I will be blogging away and it will all be lost in one grand PC moment then I will wish I owned a Mac and start yelling at my computer..not a good role model for my kiddos
5. I will run out of things to say or I will have too much to say and not enough time to type it all
6. My sister is an english teacher so I'm sure she'll have a thing or two to say about my spelling and grammar choices
Hopefully I won't find this a complete waste of my time (which I have to admit..I really kinda do think it is at this point but maybe I'll change my mind).
Wow - so far this has been a pretty negative entry. I'm a pretty positive person most of the time so I will stop with all the whining now.
My hope is that through this I can share life a little bit better with my family and friends and you will be able to see how God works in all circumstances of life - the good and the bad.
That's all for now. Sufficient enough of a first entry? See..I'm such a pleaser. Ahh!!! Kids are waking up from naptime...must go back to "work"!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world! I look forward to reading your posts!
Welcome, my love.
You will love this. Good or bad... this is about you. It's your blog and I'm so glad you're letting us in.
Post a Comment