Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Jesus Loves Me!"


Today while trying to work with Micah on the whole potty-training thing he had a meltdown of sorts. This was not really having to do with the potty but with other variables in his surroundings....mainly his brother.

So, I asked him if he wanted to pray to Jesus to have Him help Micah with going potty and not wailing on his brother (I didn't really say "wailing"). Micah said, "Yes" so we prayed together asking Jesus to help Micah be the big boy that he is and go potty really well today. We said our "amens" and Micah got back on the potty. He proceeded to go #1 and smiled so proudly!

After he hopped off he looked at me and proclaimed,

"JESUS LOVES ME!"

...he was apparently very impressed with this quick answer to prayer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macy thinks that "pooping" makes me proud......to this day when she poops she "does it for daddy". Hopefully this ends before she is a teenager.

Allison McKenney said...

After Micah said the cute comment, did you think to yourself, "I've got to blog that?!" :)I love cute kid stories!

Jay wasn't kidding either...EVERY time M poops, she tells me she did if for Daddy!