Friday, July 27, 2007

Peace & Prayers

2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

To sum up Julie Reid for me is to use one word, PEACE. She exudes peace and grace wherever she serves and goes. Julie is in need of prayer. She had a heart attack while in Chicago with her family. She needs open heart surgery. She has daughters and a husband who adores who. If you read this...pray.

Julie -you are an inspiration to me. I know you are surrounding everyone over there with your peace which only comes from the Lord. Pass it on and know I love you and my family is praying for you. My boys were so sad this morning when I said you needed some help for your broken heart. But, we all trust Jesus on this one. You have given me enoucragement when I needed in most and have helped give me confidence to serve. Love you beautiful girl!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

It is so hard to not be impatient, in our case. We want news and want it now! Christina and I just keep checking our emails. You are right. Julie exudes peace and grace. She will be grace-giving with our impatience, but we need to honor what she models for us about peace. I see the words 'gracious', 'peace', 'prayerful' all over the Blogland in describing her today. What a role model! What a friend! What beauty!