Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quiet Time & Lincoln Logs



We've been transitioning out of naptime with Caleb the past 2 weeks and into a quiet time. He LOVES having this time by himself in his room. Wanted to share his pride and joy for today. He was so proud of himself as he built this whole "set-up" (as he likes to call it) himself. He's got a great eye for what the finished product will look like. I love classic toys!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVED lincoln logs as a kid!! I also loved my "not a nap but quiet time" as I grew up. I think its important for kids to learn the importance of quiet time and also how to entertain themselves! Good job, mommy!!

Anonymous said...

nice lincoln log house! I should get some of those for Macy...she'd love them.
Jay

Anonymous said...

Lincoln Logs are da bomb! HOURS of creativity and imagination - awesome pic of Caleb :)