Okay...forgive me for not posting the rest of the trip till now! (Thanks Jay for the reminder..)
Friday: I think this is where I left off...did downtown PV, dinner at the resort that night. Every night we would walk on the beach barefoot in the sand and watch the sunset. That's a great way to end each and every night if you ask me!
Saturday: Spent most of the day by the pool...we had to recover from our busy morning out the day before...such stress to leave the comforts of our pool/swim up bar/lounge chair. We ran, swam in the ocean, enjoyed a great steak dinner that night. There was a huge thunderstorm that night and it poured for about 3-4 hours. Great lightening flashes in the sky and booming thunder! We, being the northwest natives that we are donned our Gortex coats and were just fine! :)
Sunday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :) It was my birthday on the 14th. I had a great, relaxing day. Much the same as the others.
Monday: We had the morning at the pool and then flew home. Flights were delayed...we literally ran to our plan at LAX and they shut the doors behind us. We arrived into SeaTac and drive home. Arrived home at 3am, put wash in for Clint, he repacked and headed to PDX at 8am to fly to Paris.
He's still in Europe. It's been almost a month since the boys have seen daddy. His trip keeps getting extended and it's been hard on all of us. Clint also has the camera, so I've missed capturing the fall colors with the boys, the harvest party at school, etc.
We decided to take a little road trip yesterday (spontaneously) and have gone to grandma's house! Caleb's out of school the rest of this week and with Clint's trip extended again, I was ready for a break. We are heading out trick or treating tonight in Lynden and will hopefully get some great pic's with my mom's camera that I can post tomorrow.
To all my friends who have helped me immensely while Clint has been away...I can't thank you enough. I wouldn't have made it w/o you.
Happy Reformation Day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment