Monday, November 12, 2007

Teaching moment

So, getting in the car on Friday afternoon to head to Trader Joe's...Micah and Caleb both had the song "Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)" by Robbie Seay Band (great song if you want to check it out) in their heads from earlier that day. Micah is singing about every 3rd word...which drives the older, more "obsessive", perfectionist child crazy. Caleb tries to correct Micah, with no luck.

Finally Caleb loudly scolds Micah saying.
"If you don't sing the words exactly how they go, you are NOT worshiping God".

Hmmm....

In steps mom to correct that little bit of doctrine.

I think I have my spiritual direction piece for the next time I worship lead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Caleb is such a hoot, I can't believe he said that! :) Can't help but bring a smile to your face though. How did you not laugh?
Love, Megan