Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What do you want?

So..when we asked the boys what they'd want (boy vs. girl) for the new baby, here's how the conversation went.

Us: What do you think you want the new baby to be?

Caleb: What are my choices?

mom: Well, boy or girl. It's not like I have a puppy inside of me

Caleb: I would definitely choose a puppy


Ummmm.......we have some work to do over here.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too funny... at least he is honest!!

XO

Melinda said...

How did I not know this? You are going to have a litter?

Jenni Singley said...

My kids acted the same way- they'll get over it- Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
wanted to ask you a question but don't know your email address...
Yonas

Katie said...

So Morgan asked us last night if you knew what kind of baby you were having. I told her not yet, but I'm sure she will find out soon. She quickly responded, "I think that it needs to be a girl, because Laura is the only one at their house."
I then told her that Caleb wanted a puppy, she laughed and said, "silly Caleb, a sister would be much better."

Allison McKenney said...

I can finally post again! I laughed out loud when I read this! This is the type of thing that wins $$ at Readers Digest!