Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So..who's my secret admirer?

I had a fabulous morning...I drive in the driveway after working in GIFT kids club and there is a little Gap bag hanging on my front door. In it is a brand new pair of Gap maternity jeans...in my EXACT size and an adorable lavender (my favorite color) shirt. These are my new jeans:

aren't they cute? :)

And here's my new shirt!!


I can't wait to wear the whole outfit!

So, whoever you are...THANK YOU. You made my day. I was literally jumping up and down.

I have a short list of people who I know read my blog and have an idea of my exact jeans size. I love surprises and this just took the cake for me today!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

What a fun surprise!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Bitten by the jeans of perfection from the Gap bug? So glad you have new preggy duds! Bet they look great on you.

Stacey Clark said...

You don't know me, but I attend Sunset and I'm friends with Stephanie Morris and Jocelyn Miller. Anyway, came across your blog and can so remember putting maternity clothes on the second time around -- ARGH! I have two boys -- 10 years and almost six. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Stacey Clark :)

www.staceyclarkblogs.blogspot.com

Erika said...

That's awesome! What a fun gift. Must be from someone great. I remember that feeling of 2nd round on the maternity clothes, too. I ditched a whole bunch of them (I remember thinking, "I actually wore those STRETCH PANTS when I was pregnant with Caity???") and got some new stuff for round two. Courtesy of my MIL. Kudos to whoever did that for you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Jos...