Congrats! I personally can think of nothing better than being den mother (or grandma) to a bunch of little boys! What a joy to raise up young boys to marry sweet girls who are past the teen phase!! Instant daughters--no hormonal stuff!! YEA! (sorry megs!) We cannot wait!! momvg
11 comments:
We're very excited for you!
Congratulations!
You are seriously out-numbered now!
Heather K.
Oh Sweetie!! I was praying for you all day!! Congratulations!!
I'm excited it's a boy, now Isaac will have a VG friend just like Morgan!
Yeehaw! Another addition to the VG family Cadet troup!
We are so excited for this new member of the family :)
Keep taking care of yourself Laura!
I SO thought it was gonna be a girl!! I am excited for you, tho!! XO
Hey, at least its not a puppy!
Congrats! I personally can think of nothing better than being den mother (or grandma) to a bunch of little boys! What a joy to raise up young boys to marry sweet girls who are past the teen phase!! Instant daughters--no hormonal stuff!! YEA! (sorry megs!) We cannot wait!!
momvg
YAY BOYS!!! You will be the queen of your household!
Congrats!! Girls are fun but I'm sure you won't be able to imagine your life without your 3 wonderful boys!!
okay, so I was wrong. :) Congrats! Now Ava can have a boyfriend. He he.
Post a Comment