
So, Monday I didn't feel good at all...just weird.
I know, I'm 37 weeks pregnant. I probably will feel a bit different these days.
Anyway...since I felt weird, I told Clint that we needed to clean all the bathrooms just in case something happened and I went into labor that night. He thought I had lost my mind..."what good would clean bathrooms do if you have a baby tonight?" was his response.
I can't explain...but can anyone else relate? :)
P.S. We did clean all the bathrooms...he did most of the work...what a guy! :)
7 comments:
Sounds like someone's nesting! ;) I can definately relate...I laughed so hard when mom told me the story on the phone! And she's planning on helping me clean mine Thursday evening b/c I decided boys are worthless when it comes to that, lol! --> just don't tell Nat I told you, haha!
I'm totally with you. It's not like you're gonna have time to clean the bathrooms AFTER the birth.
Now is as good of a time as any.
I 100% agree with you about the bathroom thing. It sounds perfectly logical to me.
The last thing you want when people come over is for your bathroom to be nasty - so it needs to be ready on a moment's notice.
I'm totally with you :) Next you'll probably decide that all of your plastic containers need to be organized and matched up with the lids. This is also very important to have dialed in when company visits. :)
Miss you!! Any chance of getting a belly pic posted??
Clean, girl, clean!! I did the same thing! I actually was cleaning the bathroom when I was in labor and getting ready to go the hospital. It had to be done! :)
Thinking about you!
xo
Thanks for the reassurance ladies! :) Noticing there are no male thoughts on this...hmmm..
Jos..belly pic - I'll think about it - not a huge fan of sporting my monster tummy. I know, I need to get over that. Maybe, just for you, I'll post one! :)
I can totally relate since I am feeling the EXACT same way right now. I only have 7 days or so left. Bring on the cleaning supplies! :) - Melanie Sainz
Post a Comment