Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let me introduce myself....




I haven't formally introduced myself. My name is Levi Matthew. I am 2 months old today!! I am super cute (if I don't say so myself) and am just a happy-go-lucky little guy. My favorite people are my mommy, daddy, my big brother Caleb and big brother Micah. I like to smile and coo at anyone who will look at me and like to sleep (preferable on someone if given the choice). I ride in my super comfy car seat a lot. You see, I have 2 big brothers that seem to need to go a lot of different places but I like it just fine. My mom sings to me in the car and my brothers talk a lot so I have something to listen to. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. You should come visit me sometime...I'm soo fun!!

1 comment:

Fire Mom said...

It was very nice to formally meet you Levi! I hope some day I can meet you in person! Be sure to be good to your mommy!