Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Dark Ages

hi friends,

I have been going through a very dark time...

our home computer died..I have no clue what happened but it is lifeless and so very very sad.

I am using Clint's laptop occasionally in the evenings to get some work done (bills, email links, etc)

I'm not trying to ignore my blog...I just can't post during the day and seem to run out of time at night with the laptop is here.

Good news!!

I have a new neice! Born yesterday - Emmy Grace 5 lbs, 2 oz...born to Lance, Amanda & big brother Jude

Miss you all...email me sometime so I know you still love me... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where the heck you were - I know you weren't busy Christmas shopping, because you had that done before Thanksgiving, right??

Thanks for the update on your SIL and the new baby! I've been wondering how she's doing (I seem to wonder about A LOT of things, don't I??).

I still love you! Good to see you Saturday! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I saw your blog link off Elaine's blog...thought I'd say hi.

I didn't know that you had another baby! Congratulations!!!

Our #3 turned 3 last Sunday. Hard to believe how fast the time goes by. Enjoy it....

Deb

Kristin said...

Laura--

It looks like you & me both were on blog hiatus, not by our own choice, but now we're back :-) It was so good to see you the other day at church! By the way, we went to the zoo awhile back, and I thought of you when we had to go through the bird house--the regular path was blocked...

Take care,Kristin~