Yes, once again I am the domestic goddess of the household while the hubby is overseas earning a living for the family. I’m trying with all my might to stay ahead of the chaos. I was shocked at the first day back at school yesterday and the MOUND of papers that came home and cluttered my perfectly cleaned off counter. Ugh…some days my one and only goal is to see my kitchen counter as it becomes the catch all of anything and everything.
I tell the boys to clean up their toys that have gotten left on the kitchen floor – where to they end up? You guessed it..on the kitchen counter…Ummm, excuse me? That is NOT where toys belong. I’m also trying to stay caught up on laundry and not get behind…oh yes, the boys tried their hardest to keep me from accomplishing my goal but I have remained steadfast in my goal and will prevail…oh yes, I will prevail. I should have know something was up when they threw me a curve ball before my alarm even went off. Alarm set for 6am so I can run on the treadmill before they day begins…Levi awakens at 5:56 – not usual for him…try to feed him….he won’t go back to sleep. He went back to his crib anyway :) By this time I need to grab a shower as I have Bible Study this morning…Micah up at 6:45…not usual for him…he had a scary dream. Help him get dressed for church and get Levi up and dressed…wake Caleb up…make pancakes…pick Levi up out of his excersaucer and he is COVERED in poop (which totally frustrated me b/c I put super cute clothes on him and everything b/c we had our big outing to Bible Study this morning) but this was when I had to bring Caleb to school so my poor forsaken 3rd child got put in his car seat and got to sit in it or we would be late to school :( Just one of those mornings.
Here’s to hoping I get that run in tomorrow morning!!
4 comments:
Oh poor girl. Why do off mornings always seem to pop up when the hubby's away? And I'm just sure its quadrupled with three little kiddos at home. I feel for ya!
I hope that you got to run this morning, I'm also hoping that you had a better start to your day today.
wow. that is a comic stip if ever I read one.
On my B-ham out and about trip Lil Chick managed to poop through THREE outfits. Yeah. Three.
Mucho fun.
Post a Comment