I can afford a total blog makeover!!!
Like the new look? Got the idea & website info from Steph Morris' blog. Thanks Steph!
I figured it's spring and it's time to freshen up the page a bit. If only I could freshen up the wardrobe and the hair to match! :) Walking in Costco on Friday there were rows and rows of flowers and cute spring things for the yard. I'm just waiting for the sunshine to return and the days to be springy and bright. I love running in the spring and now that training season has begun I'd really appreciate some warmer days. I am not a rainy weather runner. So, let it be known,
I have put my order in for sun.
How are you planning to freshen up your spring on a recession budget?
3 comments:
Love the blog makeover...beautiful patter, beautiful colors! Very springy, and very YOU! :) Hope Clint lets you get some flowers or a new shirt to cheer you up as well! :) Glad he's finaly home so you don't have to be a single mom anymore :)
LOVE the blogover. I am a chocolate brown and green kinda gal.
I too saw the Costco garden goodness...now that I actually have a yard (sorta) I was sorely tempted but settled for one huge patio planter :)
LOVE the new look!! I can't take full credit as I, too, got the idea from another blog! But.. I am glad you found a new look... it just makes ya feel good, doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment