Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother’s Day Perfection

My boys did it right.

They made me feel like a princess.

I have pictures to prove  it. Don’t look too close at me (this is just after I woke up people!)

IMG_0061

Breakfast in bed….omelet. fresh fruit, yogurt & granola, hot tea and a bouquet of flowers.  All delivered to me by my boys.

IMG_0060

I opened my gift and it’s this great disc necklace that I’ve eyeing FOREVER from Mountain Silver Girl. The boys picked out their own pictures for their names (well, not Levi of course!) . I love it and it is the perfect length & size to wear with my normal wardrobe of jeans and a sweatshirt. :)

IMG_0067

IMG_0059

IMG_0063

Once breakfast and morning nap for Levi was done we went for a hike all together at Forest Park.  Caleb & Micah each found their needed walking stick for the journey and we were off. We identified  types of ferns and flowers and Micah (he’s our accident prone child!)  only fell a couple of times :)

IMG_0072

IMG_0073

IMG_0076

IMG_0077

IMG_0078

When we got home we had lunch, then I did my long run  then headed to church to lead worship. We finished the day at Red Robin following church so I didn’t have to lift a finger with dinner. It was an incredibly great day. I love my husband and my boys!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful necklace, how creative! Nice work boys! So glad you got the spoiling you deserve. Being a single parent while your hubby is out of the country can't be easy! Love you!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the necklace... and you look AMAZING in the morning!! :)

Glad you had a good day!!

xo