Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweaters and snapshots

Do you remember “the Sweater Song”…yeah the one from way back by Weezer? Here are the lyrics to the chorus”

if you want to destroy my sweater

hold this thread as I walk away
Watch me unravel Ill soon be naked
Lying on the floor, I’ve come undone

 

The other night Clint had that song stuck in his head..don’t ask me why – no clue. So, against better judgment (and his wife giving him “the look”) he played the song for the boys. They especially liked the lying on the floor naked part…boys will be boys.

Fast forward to tonight. Caleb says at the dinner table, “I sang the sweater song for my teacher today” Ummm….W-H-A-T??? “:Yeah, then I sang it for all my friends..they thought it was so cool”. Nice. Small, Christian school. The sweater song…feeling very proud of the parenting going on around here.

 

On another note…see what happens when you leave a rolling child unattended?

IMG_0027

 

IMG_0026

3 comments:

Katie said...

Caleb, is too funny, and at least Levi looks happy to be stuck.

Joan said...

We raised him right, what can I say?...all this is planned to keep a mother humble...at least you never feel bored, right?

Megan said...

LOL, I don't know the sweater song but I am curious now! Cute pics of Levi! :)