I am writing to you today out of frustration. While watching your broadcasted college football games (although a bit unexciting yesterday) with our young sons, we were appalled at the commercial content that you chose to air. There was extreme violence, partial nudity, course language and many graphic images that are not suitable for school-aged kids.
While we are enjoying teaching our boys about football, we find it extremely disappointing when we need to turn off the tv for the commercials. We expect more commercial discretion for a program that should be suitable for all ages.
Would you let your 8 year old watch what you deemed appropriate yesterday?
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
A mom FIRST, then a football fan
3 comments:
It really is appaling to see some of the commercials they air...any time of day! That's why I spend most of the time on the disney channel, haha!
I thought the SAME thing. We had to be ready with the remote at all times!! It is the same during NASCAR races... which Evelyn LOVES to watch. SO frustating... SO unnecessary, too!!
Have you seen the Carl's Jr. salad commercial? Ethan was sitting next to me and I wasn't paying attention. Complete puzzlement on his face .. close to being soft porn. Really terrible. I will not eat there.
Post a Comment