I've been re-doing my blog...the previously new pink was just a bit much for me. You see, I like adding in some pink but I'm just not a super "floofy" (is that a word?) gal. So...if you checked my blog at all today, you have seen it in about 25 new outfits over the course of the day..which I might add, looks quite a bit like my closet floor after trying to decide what to wear on some occasions.
However, I may be trying out a few. Let me know what you like, as I try to navigate this new world where a little sprinkle of pink and purple is encouraged AND appropriate.
I figure if I get the blog "outfit" correct, then all that accessorizing for my sweet pea's outfits will be a cinch, right?
7 comments:
I love this one! It seems a little more "you" =)
It's so hard to find that right balance of reveling in all the girlness without smothering in it. :)
I liked the pink ... it made a statement. A girl is on the way!
I agree with Megs, this one suits your style and personality...but I DID like the pink too :)
And it is a TON of fun to play dress up with your daughter, the problem is choosing WHICH cute and completely adorable outfit for her to wear...sometimes Lil Chick gets an outfit change midday just because I want the opportunity to see all her cute stuff on her :)
Love the photo "banner".. how did you do that?
there are SO many layouts to choose from.. hard to know what to pick!
Happy designing.. I will read your blog no matter what the layout is!
xo
Thanks everyone for the feedback..
Steph- the photo banner was created using Picasa then added into Blogger..pretty easy and fun!
I like this one too, Laura...it's fun to try stuff on...have you heard about a certain someone who actually tried the Christmas present for the coming daughter on the toddler son? Let's just say that the tutu outfit on the son just didn't go over in the husband department. Have you tried the Christmas present on anyone??? Just checkin'...:)
Post a Comment