Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crayola Heaven

I have never, to this day, seen a child who is so enthralled with coloring.

IMG_0581

Give the kid some paper and he is good to go…for a very long time. It’s really cute to me and I just wonder what God is going to do with this sweet little boy…maybe he’ll be an artist, an architect, a color namer (which by the way I think would be an awesome job!), a teacher…the possibilities are endless.

IMG_0584

For the time being, I will be thankful that this one activity keeps my busy boy occupied.

On a side note, he is my second “lefty” and he only colors on paper…I’ve never had him color on anything else. I may have just jinxed myself now though…..

4 comments:

Seth said...

lefties are awesome!

Mama Mimi said...

Ooohh...that last picture he looks so much like Micah!
I wish Skyler was that in love with coloring. He has more fun throwing the crayons on the floor than putting them into the form of art...haha!
I bet its great having an activity that can keep him satsfied! So cute!

Katie said...

I have to agree with Seth, lefties are awesome, we have 3 at our house. I hope I didn't ruin him forever yesterday with a marker.

Joan said...

OHHH I miss the little angel! Can't wait to see you guys again! I'll have the craft box and crayons ready to go!