I’ve had a lot of really wonderful days in my life. Getting married…most would say having children. I, however, can not. This body was not well designed for child-carrying nor child-birthing. Neither were a pleasant or beautiful experience for me. Especially the day they were born. I was either under general anesthesia (b/c of emergency complications) or so sick from the medication I was non-coherent.
On Tuesday, March 23rd, I became a mommy again. We received our referral for our sweet pea…our little baby girl. She is beautiful (although you’ll have to wait to see as we can’t post ANY pics of her til she is home with us) and we are aching to have her in our arms already. This time I was upright, healthy, AWAKE, and fully able to soak in the beauty of this moment.
So, without further ado, let me introduce our newest addition:
Maleah
We are thrilled to have her join our family. The boys can’t wait and neither can their parents!
Who knew, as well, that you can begin nesting without being pregnant about 30 minutes after receiving a referral phone call? It’s true, friends, oh yes it is true!
Thanks for celebrating with us!
4 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! I read the title and the tears started flowing...what can I say? I'm exactly like my mother! =) I have LOVED going through this journey with you and CANNOT WAIT to see you holding sweet Maleah in your arms!!!
WOOHOO! Congratulations. I love the name. I hope she is home w/ you soon!
Keep me updated on any prayer-needs. This announcement is a winner for exuberant prayers of thanksgiving!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment