Monday, May 17, 2010

Paperwork

Just made our form/list/paperwork binder. I even put little tabs in it for my husband…because, well, I’m nice like that

 

traveltodolist_20070724165034

I’m not much of a list girl…they kinda make me sweat. I don’t do very well with long lists of things that I need do, buy, put in a suitcase. It makes me actually do less I think. I get overwhelmed and then I end up doing circles around my house and not doing anything productive.

I am  hoping I get it all done…I guess it won’t be the end of the world if my house isn’t clean when I leave, right?

3 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

I've never been much of a list maker either...until the last few weeks when I've felt like my brain can't hold more than what's already in it! I thought the same thing about cleaning my house--last thing on my list, but then my mom caught wind and decided this Saturday would be a perfect spring cleaning day at our house, so it will be sparkling for her stay ;-)

Mama Mimi said...

Praying for peace and productiveness...you'll get done what you need to get done, but don't sweat the rest!

And...

You're too blessed to be stressed!!! =)

Amy said...

Hey - how 'bout copying that list for me! Then I can cross one thing off of my list. :-)