Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Day We Met Our Daughter

Just wrote this whole post and somehow lost it all..it was a long post…a hard post to write and it’s gone…

I’m going to take a breather..leave you with the video of the morning we first set our eyes and felt our daughter in our arms. We were overwhelmed with love. Still are.

 

10 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

LAURA!!!!! If my allergies weren't bad enough...I watch this and C-R-Y through it all...now I can't breathe. :)

Maleah is beautiful. I loved every minute of the video. What I keep thinking about is HOW incredibly blessed this little girl is to be in YOUR family...

Love you...Alli

andrea said...

Laura, that video is amazing! I can't imagine what a blessing it was to have her in your arms!

Maleah is gorgeous and I hope God continues to bless you and all your boys with her!

Amy said...

This is just beautiful! Made me cry! And ... btw, you stole my video song. :-)

Jenni said...

oh how i love you guys.

tears here. i love that you live right next door.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What an awesome God who has adopted us, so we can share that with our children!


Love you all and are so happy for you.
Alison L.

Meg said...

amazing!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I am crying tears of joy. I LOVE they way she looks at you!

George said...

Lovely! Your daughter is beautiful...your video is so wonderful. Reminds me of the day we held our Ella for the first time in March...amazing...hard to describe with words!

Mama Mimi said...

Beautiful video!!! I can't wait to look through those pictures WITH you someday and have you tell me all about them. Sorry you lost your post, looking forward to hearing about it.

Rose said...

oh my gosh. I hadn't seen this yet....talk about tears of joy. :) Beautiful video. that must have been a day that can't even be described by words. Thanks for sharing.