Dear Levi,
Today is your 3rd birthday! I can't believe how quickly you've grew from a little baby to a toddler and now you're growing more and more each day! I'm so lucky to be your mom. You have been such a blessing to our family and I love how God made you special...just the Levi you're supposed to be.
I love so many things about you.
I love how enthusiastic you are about pretty much everything that you do.
I love your passion and I love how oozingly sweet and polite you are.
I love how you completely love your little sister (even though she came outta nowhere and totally invaded your territory) and can't wait to see her each morning and afternoon after sleeping.
I love how you pray and how sincere you are when you do.
I love watching you with your daddy and your big brothers.
You can hike and berry pick with the older kids and keep right up.
I love that you wake up with a smile on your face.
On your 3rd birthday, Levi I want you to know how proud we are of you and how much we love you!
Love,
Mommy
PS..here's the song I chose for you when you were still in my tummy. This sums up my love and your Heavenly Father's love for you!
Your baby blues
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contagious smile
And as i watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight
Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Story books are full of fairy tales
Of kings and queens and the bluest skies
My heart is torn just in knowing
You'll someday see the truth from lies
Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you
Clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contagious smile
And as i watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight
Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Story books are full of fairy tales
Of kings and queens and the bluest skies
My heart is torn just in knowing
You'll someday see the truth from lies
Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you
Clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms
1 comment:
love you, sweet Levi! happy birthday, big boy!
love,
Chance, Paxton
Brian & Jenni
Post a Comment