Monday, April 23, 2007

LAME Blogger...

Yes, that is me!

I'm not too proud to admit that maybe this whole blogging thing doesn't fit into my life on such a regular basis. I'm doing my best folks...really I am!

Here's my pathetic list of excuses:
1. My camera is out of the country so I can't take pic's and post all the cool things we've done
2. My kids have been sick so we've done absolutely no cool things to take pic's of with the camera that isn't here
3. I'm a single parent right now so my time is not my own and by the time it finally is my own (after putting Micah back in bed for the seven hundredth time) I'm too exhausted to actually write anything that should be post worthy
4. I'm too busy redecorating the entire house to post (that's for you sweetheart...just kidding..but I know you always worry about what "project" I'll undertake while you're away)
5. It's hard to stay up to date on all my TV shows as well as blogging :)I've really fallen behind this week... I have to say I'm lovin' the whole watch the episode online thing...nice feature this year!

It's been a week - some great highlights and some times that are better left in the past. There have been times I thought I should be nominated for mother of the year and then other times I really hoped there wasn't a "nanny cam" in my house (no people..nothing that bad) and I had some apologizing to do to the boys. I'm bummed I missed church b/c I have heard nothing but GREAT feedback. I could really use a heads up, Jay, if the service is going to be really, really good so I can take my kids even if they'll infect the rest of the entire childcare wing. I don't like missing the AMAZING ones! :) Okay...they're all amazing...you all do great work!

Anyhoo..had a good night scrap booking with Katie & Krista...although I ran out of adhesive it was good to have adult conversation!

Looking forward to this week being over..Oh wait! It's only Monday!!

5 comments:

Clint said...

Well I have some good news. I'm on my way home and your days as a single parent our almost done! The bad news is I'll be off of your time by around 16 time zones.

Love ya!
-Clint

Kristin said...

You crack me up!

Especially since probably 90% of blogs fall into the LAME category :)

At least you're a big enough person to admit it! That's the first step towards recovery.

And by the way, it wasn't lame...You're writing about your life (thus your blog title), and life isn't always what the world would consider "newsworthy". If it was, I think we'd all check out due to overload. Sometimes the quiet, unchaotic times are just what we need to keep us sane!

Anonymous said...

About freakin time!
I check, faithfully, everyday... Your "lame" is STILL fun to read!

Laura said...

I'm so glad I could amuse you Jos! :)I'll post another this week..I've got a good one brewin'!

Katie said...

Laura and you have been so busy while Clint has been away, I mean you might as well repainted the house. :)