As I have just looked back..it's been over 2 weeks since I last blogged!
Where to start: May is just too crazy.
Caleb is officially done with preschool and is on to bigger and better things with kindergarten in September. He ended the year with a fabulous program and made me such a proud little momma as he sang every line and knew ALL the motions! (smile)
Micah has officially begun the testing of "the threes". The result..last week I had to remove the door to his room to prevent more slamming. I DO NOT slam doors over here so I have no clue where he got that from. Nor do I throw books, which he seems to have taken a liking to...hmm....I felt like he needed anger management classes last week.
Clint has undertaken the assistant coaching role for the oh so serious t-ball team of 5-7 year olds that Caleb is on. I can't believe how much "gear" a 5-yr old "needed" in order to play t-ball. And tomorrow, I am supposed to get him a cup before he goes to practice. Now people...I do not know how to shop for a cup! Do they make them that small? Just wasn't mentally prepared to have to do that yet!
Clint and I had the chance to get away to Cannon Beach last week for 2 nights. We went for a hike and did some reading (i read a WHOLE book...uninterrupted...what's that??) It was super fun and just nice to relax!
I have also survived what i have affectionately named "hell week" for the 1/2 marathon training. I completed the 12 miles this morning so it's coasting now baby until the actual run!
My parents came for the long weekend and left this afternoon. They helped us get ready to paint the house in a couple of weeks...power wash, scraping, childcare! It was a great visit. The only downside was that the kids weren't feeling real well. Almost ended up in the ER with Caleb on Friday b/c of an INTENSE asthma attack. I usually stay pretty calm during them but this one had me scared. He just wasn't responding to his meds so I ended up rushing him to the pediactric office of our Dr. right down the street. Pretty scary but thankfully he is doing better now. Micah woke up Saturday with an ear infection and cold so good times all around for the holiday weekend. :(
Sorry for the random blog but that pretty much catches you up. I'll try to stay on top of this better! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment