Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New room pictures

I made Micah's room into a big boy room. He was still sleeping in the nursery so he chose John Deere and we did it as tractor-ish as possible. My mom was a huge help in getting these completed.
Micah LOVES his new room!!



Now...I'll just pray Joyce doesn't look and see all the decorating "no-no's" I'm sure I did! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! That's awesome!

We are so close now... you have to come over!

Katie said...

I think that it looks great! Micah's room looks so cute!

Kristin said...

Love the new furniture and knowing the story behind getting them, even better!

I also think Micah's room turned out really great! You know you could do a magazine spread on John Deere decorating on a dime! You are amazing!

It's funny, though. Now every time I go somewhere, my eye keeps going to the John Deere stuff...Even when we were at FAO Schwartz in Vegas, "oh, Micah would love that!"

Anonymous said...

Did I just see MY name in your blog about decorating? You've GGGG OOOO TTTT to be kidding me ! ( By the way, thanks for including me in your blog address section - what a wonderful surprise, and someday I'll get my assistant son to teach me how to do that on my site.) Anywhoooo, Your son's room shows creativity and the love of a mom who went to quite an effort for him (and if mom's are honest ... we do it for ourselves, too). I have just one tiny comment though..... since my father was an International Harvester dealer for many years, I'm allergic to green. We children were brainwashed from birth. I must remain loyal to RED. I totally get the tractor theme ... we didn't ride tricycles at a young age, we had small-scale metal red tractors. Sometime I'll find a photo of Tiffany on it and send it your way. Even SHE was raised RED !!! And my guess is only farm kids would know what we're talking about ..... Joyce R