Monday, August 6, 2007

I Love my Husband


Just had to share what my wonderful husband did for me yesterday...

It was a LONG day at church. Around 8 hours I was gone between Sunday services and rehearsal for next week. He willingly watched the boys for every single minute of that without complaining. He took them on a hike and played baseball with them. The boys loved it and didn't even notice I was gone!

But, to top it off...As I'm driving home last night around 9:30pm I was mentally going through my checklist of all I had to do Monday morning. I was physically exhausted at this point and dreading all the cleanup that needed to happen b/c the house was a mess. I also knew I needed to mow the lawn, etc, etc...

When I drive in the driveway I see that the lawn has been mowed. I walk in the house and it is SPOTLESS. He cleaned up everything. This to me was such a selfless act of love and it honored me so much.

So...THANK YOU, Clint. I would be a mess today without you. I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Clint took to heart everything that was in our book for care group. Laura I hope that your week continues to be as wonderful as it started!

Katie

Melinda said...

Your guy's a SAINT!

Christina and I folded several of the families into our prayer time last night, that were in the same boat of a long day of serving. I love reading this and seeing such romantically answered prayer! I'll tell Christina when she gets back from California. She will be refueled by your post!

Anonymous said...

stud stud stud
Jay

Anonymous said...

I'm discovering that there are a lot of stud husbands out there... I'll add Clint to the list :)