Monday, August 13, 2007

Stuff

Hey - sorry for the delay in posting...

So, what's new??

Well, Clint's in Korea and I'm holding down the fort. Going to be an eventful week with some family coming to stay a night, a camping trip rolled into the end of Clint's trip, the end of swimming lessons, and our class reunion is coming up. (If you didn't know, I've known Clint since he was 5 when we began kindergarten together. We attended the same school k-12 together. However, we didn't start dating til college. Kinda nice..no hidden, scary secrets I don't know about his past :) )

Kids are feeling better, Micah's up to his usual "tricks". Latest this week included him taunting his brother after we told them that Micah would come with me grocery shopping and Caleb would go with Clint to the dump. Micah proceeded (on his own, I don't know where he figured this out) to taunt Caleb "you're gonna get dumped..you're gonna get dumped". We made him stop...after removing ourselves from the room to laugh and compose ourselves.

We gave the teal wonder away. Almost cried...oh wait...not really. I'm glad she has a new home and I hope she treats her new family well.

I'm trying to take vitamins again. I've been feeling SO slugglish lately, like I can't get enough sleep. No - I'm not pregnant. I'm going to go the vitamin route for a bit and see if that helps.

Sorry for the lame post. We've just been doing the usual day to day stuff around here. The boys are quite delightful today. I'm hoping this continues while Clint's away. Maybe I can bottle their niceness up and sprinkle it on them later when the arguing begins. Ahh...at times I feel like I am running a psychiatric ward...never quite know what I'm going to get.

Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Nate's free all week if you want someone for the boys to play with!