So, to clarify my last post (which I deleted...got too confusing, I thought)...I was basically musing about how I can read more into something based on the place I'm internally at. I wasn't intending to point ANY fingers nor was I looking for apologies or anything of the sort. Just was commenting on how we as humans, even with good self-esteem, can be vulnerable to self doubt and tire from trying to be all things to all people.
The cool part was seeing that I am not alone in that thought process...the bad part was seeing my friends feel that they needed to apologize for something I hadn't taken as a fault against me. BUT...I love that my friends are big enough people to clear things up if they sense they have hurt me...that's SO great! :)
MOVING ON....
Please pray from my kids & their health. Micah is recovering from pneumonia and Caleb is home sick from school today after after a good ol' fashioned asthma attack (well, actually more than one). He has the wheezing and cough left...I'm sure we're headed for the cold that Micah originally began with.
ALSO - if you were in choir this weekend at Sunset...YOU ALL ROCKED!! So, so proud to serve with you. I'm humbled that we serve a God that has given us the opportunity to sing with our hearts abandoned, lifting our hands, standing in awe of HIM!!
6 comments:
Yes, I liked the choir, the set up, the lighting, and...the SOUND. Man, when I got to the church during the prelude, I could actually hear and 'feel' the sound.
That was great!!!
Yonas
(OK- no need to reply...just FYI :))
Laura, great job yesterday! You especially hit it out of the park with Made me Glad, although I have to admit that silly song tests the waterproofness of my Arbonne mascara every time :-)
I LOVED YESTERDAY!
Prayers for the boys (and you!!)
Praying for your boys! Poor Caleb probably has his immune system run down, post-op. He WILL get so that he is not a walking petri dish! Micah, too? Yet you focused to lead worship? Whoah! ~ Christina
Yeah... you're pretty much a superhero in my book.
Not Superman... or Batman... mostly because you're not a man. But not like Wonder Woman either because I would call you names if you wore a leotard like that.
Ok... you're not really a superhero.
*sigh*
Are they feeling better today?
Post a Comment