Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm DONE

Just for the record...

I'm DONE with ALL my Christmas shopping.

Both kids, Clint, both sets of parents, plus the 8 name draw gifts for both sides, bro-in-law birthday, Clint birthday...ALL DONE!!!!

I'm a firm believer in doing whatever you can to alleviate stress and busy stuff during the holidays. This is one way I've found to do that. So, for this moment in time, I'm excited to be done!

Now, if could just find enough boxes to wrap them all....

7 comments:

Jenni Clayville said...

OMG, Woman!!!

I haven't even started. I'm bowing down to you right now... can you see???

Anonymous said...

That's sick and wrong.

Wow... I haven't THOUGHT about what to get people!

Stephanie said...

You are a rock star and my hero... that's all I have to say about that!

Carrie Peeples said...

Seriously??? It's not even December yet!!!

Anonymous said...

So you agree that Superman has a great voice? (assuming you saw the link I emailed you)

Anonymous said...

Last post was from me.

Yonas

Laura said...

yes, Yonas, I agree!