Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meme tagging....

Oh A Meme-ing we will go....

My sis-in law tagged me for this Meme!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago I was a freshman in college. I was not studying enough and spending most of my free time with a certain boy who I had just started dating. I was trying to figure out what I would do with my life b/c my academics in the career choices I had made thus far had much to be desired.

5 Things on my To Do List today: 1. Get Up (yeah...I probably wouldn't get out of bed these days if I didn't have to) 2. Bring Caleb to school 3. go to GIFT bible study 4. wash mountain of dirty laundry 5. Practice at church tonight

Snacks I Enjoy: fruit, pretzels, chips, ice cream

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Set up tuition funds for my kids, hire a housekeeper, live closer to family, have Clint not work and we could do mission work, travel the world, own a house on the beach, GIVE

3 of my Bad Habits: procrastinating, totally losing focus during conversations ("look, there's a bird!), picking my nose (just kidding...I couldn't think of another one!)

5 places I have lived: 1. Lynden, WA 2. Mountlake Terrace, WA 3. Kenmore, WA 4. Hillsboro, OR 5. Beaverton, OR

5 Jobs I have had: rec field garbage collector, berry picker, berry cannery worker, babysitter, proofreader, small theatre ticket/office work, worship director, MOM


Okay, I'm done!

I'm tagging Joc, Jenni, Allison M., Katie J., Kristin H.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man... your "billionaire" ideas are way better than mine.

Allison McKenney said...

Hey, another thing we have in common...I worked on a berry farm, too! I worked on the berry picker! I kinda swore off jam for awhile...:)

Anonymous said...

Even though you didn't tag me, I would still totally buy you more maternity jeans if I won a billion bucks!! :)

Yonas