Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Rimble...a Ramble

I am filled with random thoughts....

* finally starting to grow out of my clothes
* I need to change out clothes in my closet
* having a "dress code" color requirement for choir on Sunday really stinks

* I'm glad my husband got to go away last weekend
* I'm thankful my parents came to stay last weekend

* My kids were in a very strange funk...I seriously thought they could have killed each other on Monday (Caleb was home sick from school). Usually they are such happy playmates. It was one of those days where they were not suitable for public viewing...and also one of those days where you don't take them out in public being pregnant and have people think, "She's having another one? She can't even control the 2 she has!"

* I probably won't fast on Thursday with Pastor Ron...seeing as I puke if I don't have a little something in the tum-tum...I don't think that would do much for the prayer life. I think I'll just do the prayer part

* Easter seems REALLY early...I'm feeling like we just regrouped from Christmas.
* I'm excited for the Easter services this weekend

* I miss my friends...seems like I haven't gotten to see them much lately. Either I'm sick or they're busy with their own kids/lives/jobs

* I'm really behind in scrapbooking...Really feeling like I need to catch up before baby #3 comes along. I really shouldn't be having more kids...I can't keep up the scrapbooking!!!

* We need to buy a crib...I keep finding ones that I like on craigslist, I call and they have just sold it. I'm looking for something specific...apparently other people like it too.

* I made dinner last night. This was a first since...well, let's see...the 2nd week in January. :) It was a big day for all of us!

I think that's all for now...sorry for boring you all

7 comments:

Kristin said...

the "she has 2 already which she can't control, and she's having another one" comment actually was said to one of the Moms in my MOMs small group one time...The nerve of some people. Needless to say, she promptly burst into tears which just helped the whole situation so much :-)

Speaking of get togethers, we skipped church Sunday (yes, I know we're going straight to H***!), and went to the Zoo as a family. And when we passed by the Lorikeets, I was reminded of our zoo outing last year, and your extreme devotion to all things bird. It made me smile :-)

I'll be praying for your endurance and non-puking at the Easter services this weekend, my friend.

k~

Anonymous said...

What crib are you looking at???
Love, Megan

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better, miss you!
Megs

Anonymous said...

Come on... you got a really pretty blue coat Easter all thanks to the choir "dress code". You should thank me for the "dress code" because it gives you new clothes. That said next time we sing we are looking at different shades of pink and orange. Good luck.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Tried any of your cute new clothes? Can't wait to hear how they turned out!

What did Clint think of the blue and white dress?

Allison McKenney said...

I hear ya on the scrapbooking!!!

When do you find out the sex of the baby? I'm sure it's a girl, but... ;)

Laura said...

Alli - we have our ultrasound late...I'm a loser and didn't schedule it on time! :) The 16th is the big day!