Friday, April 4, 2008

Slow News Night

Okay,

did anyone see the news last night? I watched the late news b/c I had practice late last night. I couldn't help but laugh. The big story...Oldest human artifact ever found was found in Oregon.

It's poop

We can now change our state motto:

Welcome to Oregon - home of the oldest human poop

I totally understand from an archeological standpoint this is very interesting, but just their choice of words on the news was just hilarious. Thanks channel 8 for the chuckle last night!

The next story...the pregnant man who was on Oprah yesterday. Me thinks it was a slow news night!

Have a good day- Happy Birthday Jay Mckenney!

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yeah for you! Oregon, the poop state...hmmm, has a nice ring to it :)

I saw part of the Oprah pregnant man thing, then turned it off cause I just don't want to know....

Stephanie said...

I thought the same thing....???!!!

Hope you are feeling well!!

XO