So...congrats go out to Clint's little bro Shane & his fiancée Joanie. They got engaged yesterday morning and we are so excited for them!
So that's makes 2008 a big year for the VG side of the family. We'll be adding a little one in late August, Clint's sis Megan & her husband will be adding a little one in October and we'll get a new sis-in-law in December. WOW!!!
Congratulations to you both! The boys are so excited but are sad b/c now they can't marry Joanie...they secretly have a crush on her! They always fight over who gets to sit by her at family events...so CUTE!! I too love Joanie...we think alike, we shop alike, we both sleep tons, and she's short & petite so I'm not the complete shrimp in the family! There is a lot more reasons why I love this girl, but most of all we love how happy she makes Shane!
BTW - thanks A for the photo! I was looking for one of the two of them! :)
2 comments:
How exciting!! A busy year.. but a very blessed one, no?
Hope you are doing well!
XO
HA! I love the comment about the boys being disapointed they can't marry Joanie! How sweet!
Love, Megs
Post a Comment