We're BACK!!! Missed you all!
Here's some photos of our trip to Louisville, KY!!!!
We had a great time...We're exhausted, but enjoyed our visit with my family and also the little get- away! I don't think I like traveling pregnant...Just more to lug around! :)
We toured the Maker's Mark bourbon distillery,
Clint ate a lot of meat...he even took pictures of his rib dinner one night. :) I felt good for most of the trip. A few ups and downs but overall I'm so thankful for the nausea staying under control and for everyone's concern that we traveled with.
Thanks to my parents for organizing and funding a great vacation...we had a lot of fun! Thanks to Clint's parents for watching the kiddos..they had a great vacation from us too, it sounds like!
6 comments:
i had no idea you were going to the DERBY!!! wow! by the way, i LOVE your hat. you two look so "derbyish"! :)
glad you had a nice time away!
xo
Look at how cute you are with your matching outfits!! What a once in a lifetime, cool experience!!
-- Jos
I'm so glad that you had a good time on your trip! I'm also glad that you are back in town, Morgan has been asking for days to see Micah.
Glad you're back. Thought of you all week-end. I'd be in trouble if I had to go ...my head is enormous, and looks terrible in hats. However, you look fabulous!
Amy Elder
Welcome home! Can't wait to see you all this next weekend...
It sounds like you guys had so much fun...hopefully the boys slept on the way home. ;) See you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment