
that I got a "way to go, mom" pat on the back today!! :)
I took Micah to the Dr....He's had a cold since Saturday. That little "mom voice" in my head said, "He sounds like he's getting pneumonia". I was right...it's early and we caught it before it got terrible. The pediatrician said I made a nice catch...I'm just SO SMART!!!
Not too shabby for this little housewife! :)
Felt a little weird taking both kids into the pharmacy while one is coughing up a lung and the other is hobbling with 2 casts on his legs...we could do our own sitcom right now.
3 comments:
Okay, now I'm really glad that Micah didn't come over and play this morning! Not that we don't love Micah, but pneumonia is not something I like to have at my house. Good catch on your part though! Finding this information out now will help Clint big time this weekend.
Sorry he's not feeling good, but great job on catching it!!!
i am laughing so hard at the picture i have in my head of you and the kids at the pharmacy! hilarious... in a nice way! :) i TOTALLY would watch the tv show on your life!
good job, mommy. poor micah. hope he is feeling better soon!
.. and i hope you are feeling good, too!
xo
Post a Comment