Friday, May 16, 2008

Sizzlin' in the sun!


How did this happen...it has been unusually cold this spring - now we have 90+ degrees? It's already 91 at 1pm..that's crazy.

We're headed to the beach - seperately! :)

I'm going with our care group ladies - we've had this planned for months - we just got lucky with the weather!

Clint is brave - he decided to take both boys camping while I'm gone. Kudos to him - I told him if he wanted to go that was great BUT I wasn't getting everything ready for him. True to his word, he did it all. I didn't even step foot in the trailer..what a guy!

We'll see what the "report" is when they return.

Caleb in casts...camping - sounds like an accident waiting to happen to me.

Micah post pneumonia...kinda crabby - sounds like an accident waiting to happen to me. :)

Can you tell, I have great optimism for this little jaunt of theirs?

Enjoy the sunshine!!!

No comments: