I know, I know...it's been awhile!
We're alive and well. Still can't believe it's July next week. I have so much to post I kinda don't know where to begin. It's reminding me of scrapbooking..I don't know where to start so I just don't do it. Great plan - maybe that's why I'm so behind!
I'm still trying to locate the camera from our camping trip. Yes, I went camping...3rd Trimester...7 nights...air mattress...I deserve a party :) I have some great stories but I want to post pics with them so bear with me.
Being the "smart" mom I am, I decided to get all of the kids activities out of the way before I got super uncomfortable in July. So, we hit the ground running once we got back from camping. The kids attended VBS at Prince of Peace, swimming lessons began, t-ball is in full swing and this week Micah is at Zoo Camp. I am crazy - this is too much activity for me- even not pregnant. I didn't think through how busy this would make us and I'm a very big "my kids will not be over scheduled kids" mom so this is not my bag. Thankfully the mayhem mostly ends this week. That would be why I haven't blogged as well - I didn't have time.
Also, the end of the year for One2One was upon us this weekend so I had extra rehearsals and it was an excellent end of the year BBQ that Jo hosted for us as well.
Did I mention it was our 9 year anniversary last week too. I wanted to post about my amazing husband too...I'll get to that.
So, I'm not dead. I'm here, just busy wondering why I signed the kids up for too much. One activity at a time is just right for me.
Stay tuned...camping pics and stories to come. Thanks for bearing with me friends!
4 comments:
Since I saw you on Sunday I knew you were alive, but thanks for clarifying! :)
I am glad the busyness is starting to wind down. I am TOTALLY with you on the whole overscheduling thing!
Hang in there... stay healthy!
xo
LOL...why do we always do that to ourselves? Love you!
I was just getting ready to email you to see where the heck you are!!
Can't wait to read about camping (and everything else!)
Miss you!!
Finally .... AmyE
Post a Comment