Things have been going better...thanks for your prayers. As of tomorrow (when Clint finally gets home) we will have survived the first 2 weeks of no school and no daddy at home. I think that's quite the accomplishment!
Big shouts out to my friends...Katie & Luke as they were a huge help to me. Also, many of our other care group friends had us over to play and for dinner. We would have been lost w/o our diversions with friends. Also, if you've never been - and you have young kids - you must try "out of this world" play area. It's a great place - it doesn't el stinko like Papa's Pizza and there is WAAAYYYY more for the kids to do. We went there this rainy morning and it was a great outing.
Now, if I could only get the sun to start shining....
2 comments:
Yeah! Glad things are going better. Plus, Clint comes home today!
Laura! It sounds like life is keeping exciting! I would love to see you before I am gone for the rest of the summer!
Post a Comment