Monday, June 30, 2008

Pacific City...












































We beat the heat this weekend....totally lucked out as we made reservations back in April, I think, for this weekend with my family. It was GORGEOUS at the beach and the kiddos had so much fun!! We went with my parents and my sister & her family. She has 2 little girls who the boys adore...most of the time! :) It was fun to see them all play together and to spend time together as a family. The boys loved the frigid water (do kids not have a temperature sensor on them?) and building sand castles. The also loved being able to have time with their grandparents!

This was our last big "event" until the baby is born. We planned so much in June that I'm ready to just be home! My own bed feels so nice and comfy!

Oh..and yes, I realize Micah has no pants on for our family pic :) He got drenched in the water...we just took them off...it's great to be a kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! I didn't even notice about Micah's pants at first! But I have to say that growing belly looks mighty cute on you!!!

Stephanie said...

Fun pics.. you look great!! I hope you are feeling great, too! Hope to see you soon!

xo