Wednesday, August 20, 2008

9 DAYS and counting....

So...only 9 days to go (at the most!!)

I can't believe I'm actually posting a pic of the pregnant belly (this is for you Jos & Allison)!!!

I'm ready to have this little man (although I'm beginning to think he's gonna come out toddler sized)...starting to get a wee bit uncomfortable and just ready to see the little guy!

We're scheduled for the c-section on August 29th in the morning. I'll keep you posted until then...but for your viewing pleasure...my huge tummy!!!

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

you look GREAT!! hang in there!

Clint said...

Wow you look amazing! Although I do like my idea for a tasteful celebrity style picture better :-).

Jenni Clayville said...

You still look SO tiny!

I'm excited for YOU... and for me, since I'm taking all your maternity clothes from you once this little one comes out :)

Anonymous said...

you look awesome!!!

Wait. Did your husband post a comment?? I think that's the first time I've seen him do that!

Katie said...

Tasteful celebrity style picture?

I'm so excited for this new little one to arrive!

I think that I have seen Clint post one other comment before, but if my memory serves me correctly he posted it as anonymous.

Clint said...

Here is what I meant by "tasteful celebrity style picture": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Demi_Moore

Laura said...

uh, yeah right honey

Allison McKenney said...

A big thank-you to Clint for taking the picture!

Laura, you do look incredible. Amazing. Beautiful. You could be on the cover of a magazine!!!!!

xoxox--
Allison

Anonymous said...

Laura, you look great! I hope I look as good as you do when I'm 38 weeks - right now I just look fat. :-) Can't wait to meet your newest little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh....mine are 8 and 14! How I wish I were there one more time.

Welcome to MBC!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Oh, good luck! You look so good! Better than I did when I only had 9 days left, haha!

MaricrisG said...

I just saw you at MBC and left a note. I wish you well for your upcoming C-section. Post your little man's baby picture as soon as you can! :)

Maricris

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!

I'll be thinking of you next Friday!

Heather K.

Amy Clary said...

I think you look great compared to how I looked with my little man. Good luck!

(visiting from MBC)

hippos toes said...

Just popping over from MBC. You look great!! Exciting times :)

Anonymous said...

Laura, you look amazing!!! I can't wait to meet him either!

Anonymous said...

You've been on my mind all week as I prepare to celebrate my daughter's 11th on the 28th. Great children are born at the end of August. And I agree ... you look great. AmyE