


Levi Matthew joined our family at 11:12am yesterday morning. He weighs a whopping 9lbs 2oz and is 21in long.
He gave us a little excitement yesterday morning when his heart rate suddenly dropped. The planned c-section quickly turned into a "crash" c-section and unfortunately Laura had to go under general anesthesia. All is well now, baby and mom are healthy and resting.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
-Clint & Laura
12 comments:
I'm exited for your family ! Welcome to the club of "9 pounds plus". I happen to think big babies are just wonderful ! Blake and Tiffany weighed in each at just under 10 pounds and 23 1/2" long. Congrats and may the Lord bless Levi richly throughout his life.
Joyce R.
Congratulations to all of you!! He's beautiful~ and Laura looks fantastic! I'm so happy for all of you!
Congratulations! What a blessing; glad to hear everything is well!
Congratulations, friends! Love the name ... much better choice than Obadiah ... AmyE
He is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family! -Melanie Sainz
What a beautiful family!
Congratulations!
Heather K.
P.S. I absolutely love his name!!!
ok..YOU look AMAZING!!! and levi.. well, he has the sweetest face ever! hope to meet him soon!
xo
He's so perfect! and YOU look great. I'm hoping I look that good for pictures on November 7th. :)
Can't wait to meet him. So happy for you!
Jill
Congrats! I have been watching your updates waiting for the big news! He is beautiful.
Congrats to you all! I'm so glad that everything went well. Look forward to meeting little "Don" soon. Oh, what? You named him Levi. I think that is "Don" in Hebrew.
don
voiceofdon.blogspot.com
new pics new pics new pics!!
Post a Comment