Friday, September 5, 2008

We're all in love...






with our new little man!!

I can't say enough about how much we adore Levi.




He is such a sweetheart.

Caleb & Micah absolutely love him to pieces..Caleb doesn't want to go to school and leave him, Micah just sits and loves on him all day. We are SO blessed!!!

Sorry I haven't posted much at all..the computer is upstairs and I'm not doing stairs so much these days! We are doing really well and are so thankful for all the meals we have been receiving and all the love you all have shown us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see that everyone is doing well.

Stephanie said...

so glad to hear you are doing well! i would LOVE to get a meal to you.. is there someone coordinating? email me with info so i can meet that sweet sweet boy!

xo

Jenni Clayville said...

he's so cute! i'm so glad he just fits in so well.

i'll see you next friday with my meal. i can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics! He is sooooo sweet and you all look so happy! Take it easy - hope you're getting some rest :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boys! ALMOST makes me wish there were another sweet baby in my house ... :-) Amy

Don Hofer said...

And we already love him too! He is so cute. What kind of child, boy, man will he grow into? I hope I'm around to see. I'm glad you were both at church today.

Melinda said...

What a wonderful family, savoring each other!