Levi is 2 weeks old already!! He is an AMAZING baby. He's
Others in the pictures are my sister, my parents with all their grandkids now and my mom (who spent 5 days with us this past week) with Levi.
Oh..and the last one, I couldn't resist - check out Caleb's expression having to wear his "dress uniform" for chapel on Wednesday!! If looks could kill!!
6 comments:
Ahhh, congratulations! What great blessings!
1. He is SOOOO cute!!!
2. LOVE the nursery!
3. Your hair is getting so long!
4. Your sister looks exactly like you!
5. Love the pic of Caleb - he looks like such a big guy now! (and his shoes are cool).
Miss you!!!
Thanks for the pics .. the little real life glimpse wasn't nearly enough on Friday. Your mom looks so young!! Dont' think I've ever seen a pic of her, or at least realized it was her, if I did. You look amazing, and happy! And I agree the picture of Caleb is hilarious. Ethan has a look just like that one. Thanks for the baby gates. The borrowed puppy has only peed in the house 4 times in 2 days ... :-( Definitely not getting a dog any time soon. Amy
I love the first picture of you and Levi and of course the family picture in the hospital! Congratulations on another cutie!!!
I. WANT. TO. HOLD. HIM.
Levi is so cute! I love all the photos...keep posting them!
xoxoxo
also, you look fab...
YOU LOOK SO tiny! Like someone let the air out of your balloon, not the-baby-moved-out-of-the-temporary-housing-unit look.
Post a Comment