Friday, October 3, 2008

He Smiles!!!






Levi smiled for the first time yesterday! He's smiled a lot in his sleep previously, but this was a looking straight in my face, honest to goodness smile! I have a lot to share and will catch up soon.

But, while I'm waiting to put my thoughts into word...enjoy these pictures taken by Josh! We had quite the photo shoot. Levi pooped all over the place and of course decided that he NEEDED to eat right in the middle of it. Oh well, at least Josh & his perfectly lovely assistant Kristi know how it goes with little ones...they've had a little bit of practice! :)

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

It was SO fun to see him (and you!) again this Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

wow...great pics. Nice post.
Jay

Anonymous said...

He looks great! :) We just did our photos on Tuesday so I can't wait to get them back!