Friday, August 15, 2008

Way more fun...







than home!!

My kids just got back from a little jaunt to the grandparents house. Here's a snapshot of what they all did...I'm going to bore them to tears now that they are back with the lack of things we're doing! It's just TOO HOT and I'm just TOO PREGNANT!! We're doing fun, air-conditioned things instead!

They went to my niece's 2nd birthday party, my aunt & uncle's house and "drove" their huge John Deere (Micah was in heaven, I guess), went to Birch Bay to play at the beach and collect rocks and shells, went to the huge fair that was going on this week - twice (once to see the animals and such and once to do rides), played in the creek behind grandparents VG's house, picked blueberries, and that's just the beginning...Whew - I'm tired just thinking about all of that.

What did mom do while they were away? I continued to grow a baby, scrapbooked & watched the Olympics...I'm finally into 2008 on our books! :) Pretty stressful, I know :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

way to go scrapbooking. i think i am up to 1998. hmmm... i've got some work to do! you are my hero!

stay cool!

xo

Anonymous said...

I have some pictures to send you of their afternoon with Uncle Nat too...they are pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

I have some pictures to send you of their afternoon with Uncle Nat too...they are pretty cute!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

We ran into the boys and your parents at the fair and those boys looked a bit tuckered out!

Yeah for scrapbooking! I'm truly impressed :)