Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Gig...


So, 5pm Sunday night worship has begun at Sunset. I am humbled to have been asked to lead worship for the new "gathering" and have loved every minute of it so far. I'm hoping to do some worship recap blogging to document what we did and how things went. I am slowly finding my way through all the details and planning that I need to be doing. Thankfully, everyone I need to work with has been very patient and understanding that my "day job" is pretty time consuming...what with all the chauffering, diaper changing, feeding, crying, etc...I am learning a new juggling act with 3 kids and this on the side. It's also been very interesting that the services began on January 11th and Clint has been gone almost 3 weeks out of the last 4 in Ireland. Like I said...juggling!
Thanksto Elaine Heasley for the pictures she posted on Facebook. She's phenominel with a camera!!!
So, if you've been to the new service, I'd love your feedback...good & bad. I feel a bit rusty in the week in week out worship leading. It's been 6 years since I've done that weekly. We'd love to see you there...dinner afterward!! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about the service. We want to bring an elderly friend who would enjoy the music and smaller service.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm so happy for you that you get to do that again! What a joy!