Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So..do they look alike?


I don't have access to my pics of Caleb as a baby right now with the no computer situation going on....but here's two of Micah and two of Levi at the same age...see any resemblence?
















Just a warning for you all...I'll probably be posting multiple blogposts here for a bit. I've taken a hiatus but I believe i might be back. :) Lots to share...we'll see if my time allows for me to put it all in here!

4 comments:

Jenni Clayville said...

post away!!!! I've missed you, dear friend!

welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

EDIBLE, I tell ya - those kids are edible!!

(and it's also quite spooky how they look so similar!)

Miss you! And keep posting! Hope you're holding up ok - is the sick-one better??

Heasleye said...

They are too cute for words! Really. The cuteness is oozing through my computer screen!
It's fun to see more posts from you!

Anonymous said...

Yes they do :) I think Levi is actually a pretty good mixture of Caleb and Micah! :) Look forward to the posts you busy Momma!