We got them done at this really classy, chic studio called JC Penney :) I was shocked at how well they turned out as I've had some train wrecks there before.
Oh and I've had super luck with JcPenny. You definitely have to ask for what you want though...for instance, I said I wouldn't purchase any pics without a black or white background...no brushed gray for me!
7 comments:
I am loving these pictures!!! So precious! Where did you get them done at?
We got them done at this really classy, chic studio called JC Penney :) I was shocked at how well they turned out as I've had some train wrecks there before.
OH
MY
WORD!
he is absolutely scrumptious!
gobble gobble gobble him up!!
Hee hee hee what a sweetie! We get to see him soon, right? We need some Levi giggles :)
Oh and I've had super luck with JcPenny. You definitely have to ask for what you want though...for instance, I said I wouldn't purchase any pics without a black or white background...no brushed gray for me!
And always ALWAYS use a coupon folks!
first of all.. is he REALLY 6 months old? man, time flies! second... he is SO stinkin' cute!!
i heart jc penneys.. we have gotten all of evelyn's pics done there!
Post a Comment