Monday, April 27, 2009

SWING!!!

With such a beautiful evening last night, we put the baby swing back in the play structure so Levi could take his first swing ride. Both older boys loved pushing him and Levi hung out there for a long time. He just happily chewed on the straps and kicked his feet while we played a rousing game of football in the backyard.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Check out that HAIR!!!

Laura said...

I know! My mom said she liked his hair blowing in the wind...what wind? That was windless hair people!

Megan said...

Did you get a new camera? Your photos seem exceptionally clear. Even more so than ususal! Maybe its that sunshine and green grass that we're not used to! :) I miss my nephews so much...and I can't believe Levi is sitting up so good! Well, actually I can...he is a month older than Sky. ;) But its so cool to see! :)

Stephanie said...

Fun pics! Evelyn has that same swing and STILL loves it! I hope the nice weather comes back soon!!
:)